Friday 4 July 2014

My opinion/Conclusion

Hello Readers,
This will be my final and conclusive posts and I appreciate you all for taking your time to keep up with my blog and read my posts that I provide you with and the information to make you have more options in giving presentations. So for my final post I would like to share my opinion on the different types of presentations. I would like to start off by saying that i do enjoy the presence of each one but the video presentations are my favorite ones because they provide both the visual and word knowledge that a person would need and it keeps things interesting so you won't have to picture what the person is talking to you about. My least favorite type of presentation is the paper handout and my reason for this is because it's just a lot of information at ounces and it gets kind of boring reaching a bunch of information when I just like stuff easy and quick to understand to get on with the presentation. This concludes my blog on excellent presentations and I hope I gave you all the right information that you will need to decide on the exact presentation that you will need to use in the future.

Here is a very inspirational speech in the link from Steve Jobs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAs867sz9oE

Source: http://libweb.surrey.ac.uk/library/skills/Presentation%20Skills%20Leicester/page_57.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment